1. Analyse and develop a deep understanding of the business of the Debt Finance Groups clients and understand clients objectives for the transaction.
2. Analyse and develop complex financial models for transactions generally for privately held companies with multiple business divisions and revenue streams in various geographies.
3. Analyse markets, industries and corporates and generate outputs.
4. Prepare financing strategy reports based on quantitative and qualitative factors and market realities.
5. Prepare information memoranda, marketing materials/presentations and term sheets for transactions.
Education : Masters Degree
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
1. Be part of investment banking and become a core team member of the Debt Finance Group.
2. The Debt Finance Group handles complex corporate finance advisory and project finance advisory transactions including syndications, structuring and placement of fixed income, structured finance transactions and sharia compliant transactions.